Sometimes, this mama needs a break from cooking! So, on Saturdays, we typically will go out to eat. We have the good intention of trying new restaurants but after a few rounds of “where should we go?..I don’t care” (while driving around aimlessly) we usually end up at a local chain restaurant. Now, don’t get me wrong. I love chains every now and then but really prefer to eat a fresh, home cooked, non cookie-cutter meal. This past Saturday, we went about our restaurant outing a little differently. We actually had a plan! A few days prior, I had noticed a Facebook advertisement for Federal Hill Brick Oven Pizza in Warren, Rhode Island (non-RI’ers please don’t stop reading..there is moral to this story). Normally, I ignore the ads but this one grabbed my attention because it said gluten-free pizza. As many of you know, my little one has a sensitivity to gluten. Right then and there, I decided we were going to go to Federal Hill Pizza on Saturday! I was t...
Comments
Post a Comment